We partner with School and Student Services (SSS) by National Association of Independent Schools in our financial aid process. We offer limited scholarships based on financial need. Scholarship money is generated through fundraising and family and friend donations. Priority is given to returning families and students completing third year cycles at each level.
To begin your financial aid application, you will complete SSS’s Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). The PFS is a comprehensive application that will take some time to complete. Give yourself the time you need by not waiting until the deadline to begin. You’ll need your most recent tax return before beginning the PFS.
We also recommend that you review the wide range of materials that SSS has put together to help families with the financial aid process. They can be found at http://sssbynais.org/parents.
We will communicate our financial aid decision to you. To make our decision, we use the information from the PFS as a starting point but also consider our school policy, practices, and available budget.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE PARENTS’ FINANCIAL STATEMENT (PFS) ONLINE
- Visit the SSS website for parents to create your PFS Online account using your email address and a password.
- Begin a PFS for Academic Year 2016-17. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time, then return later to complete it.
- After you have pressed submit, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee of $47 is nonrefundable. Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system.
If you need help completing the PFS, contact SSS customer service at (800) 344-8328.
HERE’S KEY INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR SCHOOL AS YOU COMPLETE THE PFS:
- Our school’s full name: The Children's House at Serenbe
- Our school’s SSS code: 9105
Please email email@example.com for further details if you have any questions.